mherger wrote:
> > Any ideas as to why, and how to stop it?  Hardly a big deal, but
> > annoying.  Never seen it happening before this last week.
>
> Hmm... would one of them be http and the other https? If you deleted
> both, would both come back or only one?
>
> Make sure the one you have is https.

The one at the top of the list - the "usual" one - is http .  Next time
the second one appears, I'll take a look at what it is.  But the http
one works fine......

LMS 8.2.1 - 1628023316
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Livebox 4
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), LAN Desktop
3 x Touch - 1 wireless, 2 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
2 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)
2 x SqueezeAmps

b) Freebox
External SSD, WiFi Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)