Paul Webster wrote:
> Try 8.2.1 and if still not working then check the server.log and if
> still not clear then try running it from a CMD session to see if
> anything is output to the console.
>
> Perhaps local firewall is preventing it from opening a port to listen on
> - triggered by the executable image changing.

Thanks for your quick reply.  It's above my level of expertise.

To start off with your initial suggested steps:

Where do I get 8.2.1?  I got 8.2.0 from mysqueezebox.com.

Where would the server log be if I can't open LMS?  I would not know how
to read the server log.

I don't know what this means: "try running it from a CMD session to see
if anything is output to the console."

Thanks.