Asking for a friend :)

> Am running LMS on Raspberry Pi 4 Raspian OS, whenever I start it up, the
> date/time showing on the SqueezeBox Touch is the time when the LMS was
> shutdown, its as though the LMS service is starting before the Pi has
> synced its time. Is it possible to delay starting up the LMS until the
> time is synced?
>
> Currently having to restart the LSM via 'Material' URL in order for the
> correct time to show.
>
> The Squeezebox touch and NAS are left on, the Pi is powered on as needed
> (via remotely activated socket) and then shutdown/powered off when not
> in use

The pi syncs its time at start up.

The problem can be solved by using a restart LMS  bash script at boot
(either by cronjob or autostart).

The Touch can be restarted by a short press of the reset button on the
back (not in favour).

I have found a script, here on the forum, which claims to run on the pi
and restart the Touch when the pi boots. This is not tested yet, as he
is happy with a cronjob (who wouldn't be? :):rolleyes::p)

Do the panel think there is any other way to solve the problem
:confused:

Thanks

ronnie