I have 2 pairs of Radios running in mono l/r configuration, works very
well, syncing volume and on/off. About 1 time every 20 times turned on,
they don't sync in the first few seconds and switching to a different
radio station then back sorts it. I'd welcome any ideas to fix this, it
isn't a major headache but worth asking I thought. LMS 8.3 running on a
wired Pi4, radios are all wifi connected
Stay safe folks
Jeremy

RaspberryPi4 server running Raspbian & LMS 8.3, USB hard drive
Lounge - Pi4 running piCoreplayer 8 connected via USB to Naim DAC-V1,
Linn LP12/Ekos/Troika, Naim NAC102, Linn Tunebox crossover, 4 x Naim
NAP250 power amps with Avondale Audio 2018 mods, Linn Keltik active
isobarik speakers. Cotrolled by 2 Jogglers or phone
Office - Squeezebox Boom
Kitchen - Squeezebox Radio x2
Sunroom - Squeezebox Boom
Bedroom - Squeezebox Radio x2 plus another in en-suite
Dining Room - Squeezebox Radio