As I are wrote some time ago, disable NIGHTLY for now.
Working on a new update routine.
Almost there, but be patient just recorved from corona.

steklo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> seems I have run into exactly that problem now: LMS on my QNAP-NAS was
> upgraded automatically to version 8.3.0-1637794470 on 25.11.2021 and
> doesn't launch anymore.
> I never understood how and where to change the default "upgrade" setting
> to "no upgrade" within QLogitechMediaserver.
>
> Anyway: How can I get LMS running again after it has obviously been
> upgraded to an instable dev nightly version?
>
> In the long run it would be nice if digimaster could point the "upgrade"
> option to the "stable" nightly version like Michael suggested above.
>
> Best regards
> Stefan

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*