Zombie wrote:
> I opened a thread about QLMS and QTS 5.0 to separate it from this
> longrunning thread.
> Now there are four alternatives:
> 1. QTS 4.x and QLMS 2.21 - no changes
> 2. QTS 4.x and QLMS 2.25
> 3. QTS 5 and QLMS 2.21
> 4. QTS 5 and QLMS 2.25
>
> I use LMS 8.2.1 without automatic upgrade to anything
>
> If I choose alt 4, in what order should I upgrade, QTS and then QLMS or
> the opposite?
> Is alt 4 working without fiddling about with settings and reading tens
> of posts in different forums?
> If it needs fiddling, exactly what should I fiddle with?
>
> Thank you.

After installing QLMS 2.25 my error logs returned the same as mucbox's
issue and my Slimserver folder location was wiped too.

Code:
    [QLogitechMediaServer] error: \e[41mThere is a error on Perl !\e[0m
  Error the [\e[41m/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer\e[0m] is not
monunted in chroot!

QTS 4.x and QLMS 2.25 is not working for me, I had to downgrade back to
QLMS 2.21 by manually downloading the .qpkg from
https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/545, uninstall QLMS 2.25 and then
installing QLMS 2.21, then worked but had lost all previous config.