Running LMS 8.2.0 on macOS Big Sur.  Using iTunes integration
(Music.app).   I have lots of playlists in Music.app, going back for
many years.  I also rely on the Recently Added automatic playlist to
show me the new CDs I ripped or music I recently purchased from iTunes
Store.   I cannot get these to show up on my Squeezebox Touch, however.
I even did the firmware update to my SB Touch (which went fine, but
didn't solve the problem.)  When I use the Web Remote Control, go into
Playlists, I also don't see them there.  So I conclude this is a LMS
issue or iTunes import issue.   I tried using the Rescan everything
option.  I also tried the Run Cleanup with both Delete Preference and
Clean Cache checked.    I know the first thing someone will say is "did
you look in the logs."   YES, but without an understanding of what's
appearing there or what to look for, that doesn't really help me.
I have added new Playlists inside Music.app and they do not show up in
the Web Remote Control, Playlists.
So basically my SB Touch has music and playlists that are about six
months stale, from what I see in Music.app.

Brad