kidstypike wrote:
> LMS > Settings > Advanced (tab) > Software updates (dropdown).
>
> There's an "Update LMS" button on the pCP LMS page.
>
> You should be on the release version which is 8.2.1 I think.
>
> Version 8.3 is the developer version, sometimes updated every day.

Welp, I've come this far.  I would like to continue. But, as usual, the
instructions are greek to me. I've attached three screen grabs that I
got when following the LMS prompts for software update at LMS > Settings
> Advanced (tab) > Software updates (dropdown).

I am currently running 8.1. I don't seem to be able to follow the
breadcrumbs to get to an 8.2 install. Where have I blundered?

Thanks.

|Filename: Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 11.16.56 AM.png                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36559|