garym wrote:
> No, I'm saying that the search results correctly pull up the files that
> contain the text within COMMENT that I searched for (both FLAC and mp3).
>
> edit:  wait, I think that's for the OP, not me.  but left in just to be
> clear.I pointed the OP to another thread about the exact same problem where it
was stated that if a DESCRIPTION tag was present then a COMMENT tag for
the same file would not be searched. I tested with one album with a
COMMENT tag and one album with both COMMENT and DESCRIPTION tags. If I
search for text in the COMMENT tag of the files with only the COMMENT
tag I see results. If I search for text in the COMMENT tag of the files
with both tags I don't see results.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk