I am running LMS 8.3.0 on a Linux server. have a free Pandora account. I
have added the app in mysqueezebox.com, but after restarting LMS Pandora
does not show in My Apps. I can see in the log that Pandora appears to
be included in the plugins and I am connected to mysqueezebox.com
successfully. However there are no Pandora logged  events (Pandora
logging set to Debug). There are no messages in the server.log that
indicate a successful connect to Pandora. I am wondering if the Pandora
account now needs to be a Premium account?