Hi,
Still a happy user after so many user.
Recently changed to Raspberry PI 4 from old QNAP ts219.

In my folder structure under /music in the container I have a folder
structure /artist/album/track. There is also a folder named various
artists normally I just see this folders contents under Album artists
filled with the artists, but now I see this;
37073

What can I change to get this under various artists again?

Change the tags? (A lot of work)
Or change the folder name?

Also one of my artists (10cc) is gone starting with A instead of numbers
first. When I do a search they are there.

Any tips?

regards,
Henk

|Filename: Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 10.22.41.png                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37073|