Rothaar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running a LMS v8.2.0 as well as openHAB v3.2 in docker on the same
> host.
>
> The LMS binding in openHAB per se seems to work. When I trigger a sound
> action there, the volume on the squeezelite player is altered as
> requested but the audio is not playing.
> I get the following error msg in the lms log:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (130) Error: Select task failed
calling Slim::Networking::Slimproto::client_readable: Can't locate object
method "protocolHandler" via package "Slim::Player::SongStreamController" at
/lms/Slim/Networking/Slimproto.pm line 622.

> Does anyone have an idea, what is going wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance!

I don't know anything about "Dockers"

I did have some comms last year, with a chap on the raspberry pi forum,
here is his solution

https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=25778&start=300#p1859314

If your nmap is already 0 then try changin it to 1

Nothing to lose :)

ronnie