In LMS the Favorites list is empty. See screenshot.
On the radio I have set the six presets with radio url's.
In MSB I can only see #1 - #5. (http url's)
#6 is "Radio Swiss Classic" (I think this is an https url.)
When try to set an alarmsound on the radio I don't see "Favorites",
only:
"Current playlist", "Soundeffects", "Musical sounds", "Natural sounds"
and "Random mix".
In LMS: "Main menu - Favorites - On mysqueezebox.com" the first 5
favorites are visible. That means that LMS can connect with MSB.
Correct?

Radio: firmware 7.7.3r16676
Version Comparison Fix installed.

Please let me know when you need more information.

Reijer.

|Filename: LMSscreenshot.png                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37109|