Zombie wrote:
> The recent update to QTS 5 also has some function for stopping
> programs/apps of an older version than the recommended one.
> Since QLMS doesn't have any digital signature, how would QTS react to
> it?
> (The only reason why I didn't upgrade QTS yet.)

That was my issue. There is a work around:

Go to App Center and then the gear icon for Settings. Then in General
select the "Allow the installation of applications without a digital
signature." Press Apply.

Now the NAS will not stop an application that does not have a digital
signature. You still get a flag on the app icon stating it does not have
a digital signature, but it at least keeps working.

Chris