streifenleopard wrote:
> What I want to achieve is that contributions to compilations show up
> both under "Various" (all my compilations have "Various" as album
> artist) and under the actual respective artist. I though I could achieve
> this by my setup but somehow it doesn't work.

Where in the menu structure does the item "Various" appear?
And what do you see when you select this "Various" menu item?

*LMS server/study player - LMS 8.3.0 *Pi4B 4GB/NanoSound ONE case/pCP
8.1.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 8.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > Topping E30 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Echo Show 8
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier

*Spares* - 1xSB Radio, 1xSB3, 6xRPi, 1xDAC32, 1xCORE32