Hi,

first of all: A big Thank You to all developers for this incredibly
great solution.

I updated my Synology (see hardware below) recently to DSM 7 and
installed LMS 8.2.1 as docker container. Everything is working great
apart from one issue:

My daughters insist on using the Spotify app instead of LMS (sorry
:rolleyes:). Even though I ticked "make spotify connect available to
player XY" in the player preferences the Spotify app does not recognize
my picoreplayers anymore. No problems before the update...

please help me or my daughters will stone me :)

Synology DS 218+, DSM 7.01
LMS 8.2.1 in Docker Container "LMSCommunity/LogitechMediaServer"
4x Raspberry Pi 3 B, PicorePlayers 8.0