Redrum wrote:
> This one has me scratching my head a bit...
>
> Can you tell me, restart is required for which of these, or all? - FLAC,
> FLAC Interactive, 320kbps, and all of the flavors (main, rock,
> mellow...)
>
> I am the guy that had issues with power failures. My symptoms were
> this:
> Flac Interactive would not play
> Flac would play, but with no artwork, song info, just a RP logo and
> banner
> 320kbps would play fine
> On my touch, the clock screen saver would be black. This turned out to
> be the smoking gun, come home, no clock, "we had a power failure!"
>
> btw, the latest RP plugin is 3.1.1.
>
> Jim
>
> <edit - you might try their direct links in a favorite:
> https://radioparadise.com/listen/stream-links No interactive, but it
> might give you a clue as to what's going on>

These are exactly the same symptoms I experienced after a power
failure.
I rebooted pCP (and thus LMS) and everything was fine again.

In the situation I'm referring to there was no power failure and *both*
FLAC streams didn't play until I restarted LMS.
This happened to me 3 times last week, but not always.
It looks like I have to do some more testing (different stream types
etc) to see what's really happening.