LMS 8.2 on a pCP 7

Nothing like doing some testing track down an issue, only to break
something else :)

Member @RobbH and I both noticed some album art/information and timing
issues when adding multiple internet radio streams to the queue, then
selecting them to play, as a pseudo set of presents. So I started
methodically testing to try to create a clear way to replicate, and
perhaps some clues along the way...Then I broke it. :(

Here's what I did. I added each of the four genre radio paradise FLAC
(non interactive) to the queue. They loaded fine. When I started
selecting each to play, I noticed that it would "freeze" now playing
info (song/art does not change). That was the original issue I was
tracing.

But then new problem came after I did allot of play this try that (to
chase the artwork freeze), then I cleared the queue, and tried to re-add
the four stations to try again. I couldn't (see below). Other internet
radio streams do not work as well. LMS UI doesn't let you, Material
creates a null graphic that the menu doesn't work, so you can't delete.
Squeeze control is also shown.

Note that adding my music files works fine.

So, stop/start LMS, reboot pCP, uninstall/Reinstall RP plugin - nothing
works. Perhaps there is a magic file in cache that I can delete?

Sorry for breaking it :o
Jim

37585

|Filename: I broke LMS.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37585|