Hi, so I have just had a new router installed which has meant that my
old pi lms that I coded manually doesn't work as the ip address has
shifted. When looking back into it i found the wonderful picoreplayer
which I now have up and running after about 30min!!!  Great bit of kit
like!
But now im wondering if I can expand its capabilities, basically I would
love to be able to use the ssd with my music library on also as a WiFi
connected file (pictures and movies) file archive/viewer?  Any
suggestions on how I might go about this?  Ideally with a step by step
guide as I don't find this stuff intuitive!
Thanks!