Paul Webster wrote:
> First step is simply to read the scanner, and maybe server, log via the
> LMS web interface to see if there is any clue.

@tonymac, since you are rather new to this, perhaps a little more detail
as to what Paul is suggesting:

You can get to the standard LMS UI: <Your Server IP*>:9000/?, then in
the lower right hand corner, click "settings" See my screenshot, where
the red line masks my ip. <Your Server IP*> in the numerical
xxx.xxx.xx.xxx format.

39023

Then choose the "advanced" tab, then the "logging" from the pull down.
You can see the scanner log (highlighted) and the server log as well

Jim

|Filename: serverlog.png                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39023|