tonymac wrote:

> Something has obviously changed on the NAS, but I don't know what or
> when, despite following everyone's suggestions. It's driving me to
> distraction

This is worth fixing, you have a lot of 10cc in your library :). One of
my fav's...

I have never owned a NAS and know nothing about them, but, as a test, if
they have a USB port, put the music on a USB stick, and see if you can
browse to it? That would least isolate it to the troublesome drive (and
perhaps attributes?) or the whole NAS itself.

As @slarti pointed out, if you can't browse to it, LMS won't find it to
scan it.

This issue (scan cannot find music) has come up a lot, for example with
picopreplayer and attached older USB drives (dug out of the closet :)).
Sometimes it's the power to the drive, etc. But most times it's reported
that "it works when attached to the PC". You reallly can't come to a
conclusion based on that, it's not apples to apples.

Jim