tonymac wrote:

> .When it comes to allocating user access to the sub folders within the
> MUSIC folder on the USB , my NAS does not allow sub folder permissions
> on external drives

maybe try just putting a bunch of music files in the root directory on
the external drive?

Also, this is a wild a$$ shot in the dark, but is it possible that your
NAS restricts hierarchy levels on your drive (similar to stick), and the
problem folders are deeper than the working, so access is restricted?
Something is preventing LMS to browse to the problem folder(s)

e.g. drive:
music/working
music/another folder/another folder/problem

Jim