Franko wrote:
> Are you digging at my choice of podcast? I like to listen to all sorts
> of current affairs programmes from lots of different perspectives, the
> more wide ranging the better. I don't listen to or read the Sun though.
> Is there a better way for me to do it? The Spec journos are interesting
> simply as they are in the same circles as the current government, in the
> same way Rawnsley's columns in the Observer in the Blair/Brown years
> were interesting to me back then. Tittle tattle, yes. Anyway, it's a
> technical question, not a pissing contest 😉 still not solved. I
> have a feeling it's because I connected a cheap USB dac to my pi3b. The
> £10 apple dongle dac - could this be it? I'll try through the headphone
> out and report back.

geen paniek
biljf rustig
stay dutch

Have you been, or are you now, a resident of the UK ?

Sadly the current condition of my prostate prevents contests of any kind
:(

The utilitarian/proletarian (for Apple at least) dongle is "a mighty
fine piece of cheery pi" I'll find one and also report back.

I won't be using diet pi. Do you have any other service running on the
rpi3b?

Are you using the LMS Podcast feature ?

Have you Lame installed?

ronnie