Grumpy Bob wrote:
> What have you set at Settings>My Music>Browse Artists? There are options
> to treat Artists and Album Artists together or as two lists. Maybe
> that's causing your issue?
>
> Robert

OOH I figured it out thanks to you Bob!!  Right below that setting is
another setting called "Treat TPE2 MP3 tag as Album Artist" and when I
clicked that, it worked!!  On another note, I am using MP3Tag to manage
my music.  Where can I find the actual field names like TPE1 and TPE2?
My columns are "artist" "album artist" etc...  there should be a
corresponding key somewhere that I cannot find.

LMS 8.2 on QNAP Ts-h1886XU-RP R2
8 wired Touch End Points plus Transporter
Jolida Tube DAC III
Marantz 2270 to Boston Acoustics Slimlines
Marantz 7010 to B&W CM10 S2