dkfackler wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I've been hearing announcements over BBC3 that changes are coming; those
> of us outside UK will no longer be able to access BBCSounds, etc.  BBC
> recommends that owners of internet radios and smart speakers contact the
> hardware manufacturer for help.  As our beloved Logitech device are no
> longer supported, are there any options other than using a computer?

Are you sure the message is just about ending of the BBC using shoutcast
service ? (i.e. plain http/mp3 service) - just DASH and HLS being
available.
So if you are not using LMS - then you will not be able to play BBC
stations as SB player cannot play HLS and DASH streams.
The BBC Sounds plugin for LMS logs into BBC and AFAIK there is no
announcement to end BBC Sounds for non UK listeners