RobbH wrote:
> Since you are using the Default web interface....
> (no need to repeat all those instructions here)

Just to clarify: I am in no way suggesting that you should ignore Jim's
(d6jg) recommendation of Material Skin. It is, in many ways, a superior
LMS interface. I still find the default interface useful for some tasks,
especially managing Settings, but as Jim already pointed out, most
settings are also available in Material.

By all means, do try Material skin, but if you would rather delay that
until you've found a solution to your New Music issue, I wanted to be
sure you know it's possible to create and use Library Views without
having to install Material.

Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual
players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio,
Boom or Classic.