Hi Dean

Here we go, that's the station I would enjoy to here through
SqueezeNetwork:
http://asx.skypro.tv/asx/radio-drs/DRS3.asx

It plays OK for a few sec maybe a minute, then it stops. Hitting play
brings it immediately back up again.

I run my SB3 (a week old) with a Airport Express from Apple - 90%
Signal strenght.
Usually no other computer logged in (so it should run with 11g speed).
Interestingly my Squeezebox Server Network monitor tells  me that I
have very frequent "Inactive Streaming Connections"??? Well, my Airport
express is right next to my SB3 (5 feet) and my IMacs (Airport
Monitoring Tools) never show me these frequent drop outs SB3 is
reporting? I do have a stabel, strong reliable conncection... Hmm...  

So if my SB3 is connected through the Airport Express telling me
frequent Inactive Connections - could that be the reason? I realize
that the asx stream does not fill the buffer, while the other stations
(MP3 streams) usually do??

Thanks for any good advice. Please let me know if you think my SB3 is
not up to the standard it should be.. I am a bit worried... otherwise I
love the tool..

Cheers Markus


-- 
SoundBoy

Boy-oh-Boy-what a Sound
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SoundBoy's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=3085
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=20107

_______________________________________________
squeezenetwork mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/squeezenetwork

Reply via email to