andyg Wrote: 
> Session should always be 1 day from the last time you hit any page. 
> Remember is 1 year from the last time you hit any page.  With remember,
> you can test if it's working by deleting your session cookie (but
> leaving remember) and it shouldn't make you log in again. :)

Yup.  The problem was the chair-keyboard interface at my end.  ;-)

Since it asked me for my e-mail addy and password again this morning
(after logging in a few days ago and selecting "remember me"), I
thought it wasn't working.  When I pasted the cookie expiration date
directly into my second response, I realized "oh yeah, that's 200*7*. 
Exactly one year.  Wonder if automatic login is working now?  Oh, it
is..."

ID10T error.

Now that I'm looking back on my first post, I realize I even got the
two cookies mixed up.  As you indicate, it's 'remember' that's one year
from now and 'session' that's one day from now.

Sorry for troubling you with a problem regarding perhaps the most
simple aspect of SqueezeNetwork that didn't even turn out to be a
problem in the first place!


-- 
Mark Lanctot
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lanctot's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=2071
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=20474

_______________________________________________
squeezenetwork mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/squeezenetwork

Reply via email to