The delay for the screensaver is fixed.

As Dave said, to adjust screensaver brightness use 
the BRIGHTNESS key on the remote.

docbee wrote:
> Hi,
> just tried a bit with squeezenetwork (and pandora).
I can't find a way
> to determine after what delay the screensaver should
jump in and I also
> found no way to define the display brightness for
the screensaver.
> Actually the screensaver jumps in quite early and I
would like to have
> the screensaver much brighter (I know, then it is
not really a saver,
> but I am used to have it as an clock in my living
room - at least this
> is the most usefull feature for the wife).
> 
> Where did you hide these setings for squeezenetwork?
Or isn't it there?
> 
> 

-- 
___________________________________
 

  Mark Lanctot
___________________________________


        

        
                
__________________________________________________________ 
Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca
_______________________________________________
squeezenetwork mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/squeezenetwork

Reply via email to