I've looked through the FAQs and did a few searches here on the forums
without finding a clear answer.  I haven't jumped onboard with a SB
yet.  My first test was to downloaded and setup the SlimServer a couple
of days ago and try out the web UI.  I was able to stream music to my
Treo 700w over EVDO and it works very well.  I'll probably pick up a
few SBs for the house and I really like the Pandora idea so I'll
definitely jump onboard with it.

I know I'll be able to access Pandora stations from the SB, but will
you be able to remotely stream those stations as well?  Pandora's
website requires Flash 7 or 8 and Adobe only offers up to Flash v6 for
Windows Mobile 5 at the moment.  So, I was hoping to be able to remote
stream the pandora stations after I got my SB, Squeezenetwork account
and Pandora account setup.  Anyone know?

Jeff


-- 
rgbyhkr
------------------------------------------------------------------------
rgbyhkr's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=4273
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=21635

_______________________________________________
squeezenetwork mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/squeezenetwork

Reply via email to