ron thigpen wrote:
> I'm enjoying the Pandora/SN service.
> 
> I've been listening to Pandora at my workstation, and it was great to
> tap into these streams at home.  While at home I usually run my 2 SB2's
> synchronized so I can listen seamlessly as I move about the house.
> 
> While using Pandora/SN I didn't see a way to sync up the two players.
> Both players are present in the SN web page, but I didn't see a sync
> option.  Did I just miss something, or is this capability not available
> yet?

You didn't miss it, there's no sync ability on SqueezeNetwork.   I haven't
looked into how the syncing works in SlimServer yet, but I think the fact that
no central SlimServer is handling the streams for the synced players will make
it very difficult to do proper syncing.
_______________________________________________
squeezenetwork mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/squeezenetwork

Reply via email to