sure, and thanks.  the computer is connected by wifi, the sb3 is
connected by a homeplug.

i am 100% successful with using the device to play flac files.  

to try and listen to internet radio, i scrolled past "browse" etc to
find "internet radio"  then i went through the regions to find
usa/nyc/wfan

my computer is vista 32 and i have some tricky vista administrator
issues that i think are all ok now. 

i read a little more and i wasn't signed up for squeezenetwork
(although i never left my PC to go to SN - i just went to internet
radio).  I signed up, and it asked me for the pin on my SB3 - I have no
clue what this is.  That was as far as I went with that...


-- 
roll - gybe
------------------------------------------------------------------------
roll - gybe's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=8975
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=51107

_______________________________________________
squeezenetwork mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/squeezenetwork

Reply via email to