mherger wrote:
> > I can "Star" a track. I'm completely lost how I can use or where I
> can
> > find the "starred list" in LMS/Jive/Spotify apps in Windows or iOS.
>
> Check the Playlists menu. There should be your "Starred Tracks"
> playlist.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Tried a new spotify account. A playlist named Starred tracks doesn't
show itself if tracks are "starred". Not in the playlist of Spotify nor
in the playlists of LMS. Tried connecting the player directly to
mysqueezebox.com and back to LMS. Tried toggling the setting
"mysqueezebox.com Integration".

All without effect. I must be overlooking something...