Marcin wrote:
> Hello,
> I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password.
> Attempts to reset the password ended with nothing, I did not receive any
> return e-mail.
> I am asking for help, I have no idea how I can deal with it, currently I
> do not have access to my squeezebox classic.
> thanks
> Marcin
I have the same issue. Tried to reset my password many times, but with
no success. Didn't receive e-mail neither in inbox nor in spam folder.
Currently registered on another e-mail, but wish to stick to my primary
e-mail (alex.kudent...@gmail.com)

Any idea how to get back my primary e-mail address (as the login) alive?