I ve subscribed to RadioTune, ClassicalRadio & JazzRadio Premium.
The problem is Im unable to play these by using the app and connecting
to mysqueezebox.com, I get error messages like "Transport end point not
connected" "unable to resolve IP /stream" etc.
The only way I found I could get them to play was to connect to LMS on
my Macbook Air, add each URL /opml manually to favourites using the web
remote control from LMS. But all this ceases if the laptop is closed or
shut down..
All others radio stations play properly so far without having to go
through LMS. How do I get Radiotunes to play without LMS?
Would greatly welcome any suggestions