mherger wrote:
> Some SB models (Boom, Classic/SB3, Transporter, Receiver/Duet) cannot
> play AAC. They'd need the server to transcode it. myst.com does not do
> this. You'd only be able to play these streams on SB Radio/Touch, or by
> using LMS.

I have a SB Touch as well but am facing the same issue..even if I change
my prefs to 320Kbps mp3 in the radiotunes settings.. adding to
favourites and playing using LMS no probs, its only Radiotunes,
ClassicalRadio.com and Jazzradio.com thats having this problem..Tune in
Radio, and several other stations that i ve saved to Favourites on
mysqueezebox.com work flawlessly on both Classic and SbTouch