Hi - does anyone have a comprehensive view on which apps available on
mysqueezebox.com still actually work? Some work fine - e.g., Deezer,
TuneIn - some might work but require a premium account which I currently
don't have - e.g., RadioTunes - and some just don't work at all - e.g.,
CBC, AccuRadio. I've searched the threads for a 'state of the nation'
type list but didn't uncover one. I realize I can spend an interesting
afternoon installing and uninstalling them all, but just wondered if
anyone had a ready-made list they could share which would help?

I must say there shouldn't be any totally broken apps. If there are, then I should remove them...

Also - and I'm aware that I shouldn't mix topics but it is related - I
(think I) uninstalled Pandora and Orange Liveradio from mysqueezebox.com
ages ago - and they no longer show up in the mysqueezebox.com list of
apps - but the apps are still showing up on my squeezebox radios - any
way to get rid of them?

Did you change country? Eg. Pandora is not available in EU.

--

Michael