slartibartfast wrote:
> Do you have a firewall on your server? They often cause issues.
Yes But even turning it off does not fix the issue - I have
deleted/reinstalled several times, deleted my Squeezebox account and
created another one.
I manage to get the LMS server to start (cannot stop it though) but no
matter what it will not recognise my valid squeezebox username/password
on the account page of LMS on my Mac air.

Does it matter that the last 3 digits of the IP address differ between
the Boom ie 216 but the Media server ends in 107 (which is the same as
the IP address in Network on Mac air)?
Cheers
Server Log Below:-
[19-04-22 16:10:26.9286] Slim::Buttons::XMLBrowser::gotError (242)
Error: While retrieving
[http://www.mysqueezebox.com/api/myapps/v1/opml]: [A mysqueezebox.com
account is required for this service. Please access Logitech Media
Server Settings -> mysqueezebox.com with a web browser to configure.]