Hello Squid Dev,

It's a great opportunity to learn Squid.
My Name is Gowtham , working as Programmer Analyst with over 3 years of
experience.

Currently I'm using squid for my project for caching, but I'm not able to cache
https sites.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
[cid:image001.png@01D1F16D.82E610E0]

Gowtham Anandaraj
Program Analyst

Excelacom Technologies Pvt Ltd

5/D5-IT Park, SIPCOT, Navallur Post, Siruseri, Chennai 603103
T +91 44 4743 3000 | F +91 44 3068 3111 | E
gowtha...@excelacom.in<mailto:gowtha...@excelacom.in>  | S gowthammiley |M
9524031314
[NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system. You should not copy or use it for
any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.]

________________________________

DISCLAIMER INFORMATION

The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. No liability or
responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason
corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. Excelacom Technologies
Private Ltd reserves the right to take any action in accordance with its email
policy. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this
mail & notify us immediately at webad...@excelacom.in

WARNING:
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company will not
accept any liability or any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email