Hi,

Here's another one. I've just hit an issue where a pair of squids are
in a magical redundant setup (if the master fails, the backup takes
over the IP).

The measure of "failed" is "http port isn't bound".

Now, the -F option to squid makes it rebuild faster BUT it still binds to
the socket. It doesn't even seem to serve internal requests.

I don't think this is "correct" behaviour, at least from the output of
squid -?:

       -F        Don't serve any requests until store is rebuilt.

Would anyone mind if I changed the code so the incoming http request socket(s)
aren't bound until the rebuild finishes if -F is set? I think, personally,
it makes more sense.

adrian