Adrian Chadd wrote:
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007, Alex Rousskov wrote:

Do we have command-line access to SourceForge CVS so that the lock file
can be manually removed? What should I do to unlock myself?

Shell.sourceforge.net is currently busted for some reason. I wonder whats going
on.

oh, grrr.
It looks like the rest of us are also blocked by that lock.

I just tried to merge the latest changes down into my branch and it gives me the same warning/error.

"cvs rtag: [02:21:29] waiting for rousskov's lock in /cvsroot/squid/squid3/lib/cppunit-1.10.0/doc"

I had to abort after a 30sec loop displaying that error for 10 minutes.

Amos