ons 2007-03-07 klockan 14:12 +1300 skrev [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>   I have in my branch /src/ the two IPAddress.* files that I have created
> for the manager class.
>

>   My main question is what is the next step to get them compiling into squid?
> sub-question of how do the bootstrap and Makefiles' work exactly?

Edit src/Makefile.am and add the new source files to squid_SOURCES

then run bootstrap.sh to have the Makefile.in files rebuilt.
bootstrap.sh runs the autotool programs (automake, autoconf, libtool
etc) to build the configure and Makefile.in:s from the autotool inputs
(configure.in, acinclude.m4 and Makefile.am)

and finally ./configure.. to configure the source tree or
alternatively ./config.status to only have the Makefile:s rebuilt.

Regards
Henrik