Guido Serassio wrote:
Hi Amos,

At 13.52 07/04/2007, Amos Jeffries wrote:
Guido Serassio wrote:
Hi Amos,
At 13.21 07/04/2007, Amos Jeffries wrote:

Thank Guido. I wondered what the reason was behind those.
Fixed. New patches attached.
Still some details on the include side:
In IPAddress.cc you should first include squid.h like other sources, in this way you should no more need the inclusion of many other includes in IPAddress.cc itself and IPAddress.h.
Regards
Guido

You are overlooking the fact that these files are is libsquid.la.

squid.h is not available there and will break many compile dependancies if it is included by those files.

Sorry, I don't realize that IPAddress.cc is placed in the lib directory .... :-)

So, in IPAddress.cc you should first include config.h ore some other include including config.h and not autoconf.h in IPAddress.h.

Regards

Guido

Okay. While I'm re-arranging I suppose I should also include the GNU disclaimers license stuff too.

Anything else before I make new patches?

Amos