On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 11:41 +1200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm still a little fuzzy on the consensus of what the difference
> between 3.0 and 3.1 is.

Squid 3.0 is the current Squid3 HEAD that we are making stable and want
to release as such ASAP.

Squid 3.1 is whatever comes after a stable 3.0 release. Open to
experimentation. Not currently branched (but could be if needed).

> Question then becomes, where is the existing list of agreed features
> for 3.0-STABLE1 ??

Whatever features have been committed already minus unstable optional
features.

This is just my understanding, of course. Not claiming to express the
elusive consensus here...

Alex.