Adrian Chadd írta:
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008, Laszlo Attila Toth wrote:
Hello,

We only supports TProxy version 4.1 but in the squid "--enable-tproxy" requires version 2 which is obsolete for a while.

G'day,

There's a patch in the Squid bugzilla somewhere which implements tproxy
support against Squid-2. I'd like to include this into Squid-2, but:

I know this patch, mine is based on it. But that is for tproxy 4.0 not 4.1...

* We can't just drop tproxy-2 support, as people are currently using it;

Understood.

* I'd like to support both this and the FreeBSD transparency methods
  (I've got some test code for a FreeBSD version of your work, against
  FreeBSD-current)
* So what I'd like to do is (simply!) break out the tproxy-specific code
  in Squid-2 and create tproxy2, tproxy4 and freebsd modules for
  transparency.

Modules could be easier to maintain.

Okay, I simply add other hunks to squid code as Amos wrote:
> - migrate defined LINUX_TPROXY -> LINUX_TPROXY2
> - add defined LINUX_TPROXY4

Thanks,
Attila