Adrian Chadd wrote:
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008, Amos Jeffries wrote:
Adrian Chadd wrote:
You can ignore that. If you care that much about the epoll error then
just bzero() the data being passed into epoll_ctl() before its called.

I care about every potential cause of trouble in squid. Particularly avoidable ones that pop up all the time. 'Zero errors' policy and all that.

Thats cool. There's just bigger fish to fry. :)

Like why '--with-valgrind' doesn't enable the initialisation code somebody already added to squid for those minor ones....

Trying leakfinder + valgrind now.

It may be that this is fixable by setting the first byte of the buffer to '\0'. I'm just busy working on the other more serious ones myself tonight.

Nah, it'll actually check the whole region.

Amos
--
Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+