Hi Dev Team.

My name is Regardt van de Vyver, a technology enthusiast who tinkers with squid on a regular basis. I've been involved in development for around 12 years and am an active participant on numerous open source projects.

Right now I'm focussed on improving and extending performance metrics for squid, specifically related to SNMP and the cachemanager.

I'd like to take a more active role in the coming year from a dev perspective and feel the 1st step here is to at least get my butt onto the dev mailing list ;-)

I look forward to getting involved.

Regards,

Regardt van de Vyver