I've noticed a few people creating Squid2 trees using git. The problem with
this is that when they do so, they get a snapshot of squid at that time.

To make it easier for them to track HEAD, I've created a mirror of the squid2
source on github:
  http://github.com/squid-cache/squid2

This is semi-automatically updated from HEAD (and will be automatic once I get
my cron jobs in order). Now, people can fork that project and more easily
integrate updates. Note that it's read-only; i.e., patches won't be accepted
there (although it should be easy to take patches from a forked version back to
CVS).

I asked on IRC if anyone minded this, and no one seemed to, but if it's a big
problem I'm happy to delete the repository.

Some may be interested in this visualisation (scroll to the right):
  http://github.com/squid-cache/squid2/graphs/impact

Cheers,

P.S., if any other squid-dev people are on github, we can add you to the group,
FWIW, although like I said, this is read-only...

--
Mark Nottingham       m...@yahoo-inc.com