On 29/05/2013 12:55 p.m., Alex Rousskov wrote:
revno: 12865
committer: Alex Rousskov <rouss...@measurement-factory.com>
branch nick: trunk
timestamp: Tue 2013-05-28 18:55:39 -0600
message:
   Make GCC on CentOS 5.3 happier by removing an unused static function
parse_acl_access was unused when USE_HTTP_VIOLATIONS was not defined.
modified:
   src/cache_cf.cc

There is something very wrong with this change. At least two directives which are not wrapped in USE_HTTP_VIOLATIONS are of the type acl_access and should be using that function.

The way cf_gen works is that it will create calls to parse_acl_access from those cf.data.pre defnitions in parser_cf.cci. I think the #define acl_access you added in rev.12859 is causing the precompiler to replace those calls with "parse_Acl::Tree" which is not going to work.

If possible can we get those cf.data.pre types updated and the 'old' acl_access variables all converted to the ConfigParser/LegacyParser mechanism ASAP.

Amos