My squid is up and running fine with adjusted error pages.

Now I have one problem, I download certain blacklist and create from that
block.acl files on a category.

this part in my squid.conf
acl badsite url_regex "/etc/squid3/blocked.acl"
acl advertising url_regex "/var/lib/blocked/categoryAdvertising/urls"
acl dangerous url_regex "/var/lib/blocked/categoryDangerous/urls"
acl fishy url_regex "/var/lib/blocked/categoryFishy/urls"
#acl porn url_regex "/var/lib/blocked/categoryPorn/urls"
acl proxy url_regex "/var/lib/blocked/categoryProxy/urls"
http_access deny badsite
http_access deny advertising
http_access deny dangerous
http_access deny fishy
#http_access deny porn
http_access deny proxy

All those files are under 1mb, one file is bigger the file of Porn is around
16mb, when loading this file, the squid service crashed.

When I loaded this config it worked just perfect.

What can I do to walk around this issue?

Regards,
Flupke